Wednesday 4 April 2012

Hello World!

I'm a Sports Fanatics, and very much into analyzing all the statistic & details of Sports matches. If you understand well the statistic of a game, you might be able to predict the outcome of the match and/or understand the reason behind each decision of coaches during the game. I'm not saying that you will be able to be a coach like Sir Alex Ferguson or something, but yes, you will be able to understand the game more; and who knows, you may score higher in your EPL Fantasy League or win a few bets for yourself.

So, back to business, I'm creating this blog to share my thoughts and prediction on my selected games. Of course, like most people, my favorite Sports is football (soccer, not American football :). I've been a sports bettor for a long time, and it works for me knowing the stats & analysis prior to the game. Well, not all betting website provides you with all the data & info of Soccer, let alone all kind of Sports. After searching for quite sometimes, I've found the source I wanted. The courtesy goes to 36BOL.com, an Asian online betting website, which provides all the stats you ever want. So check it out here if you want to see for yourself: http://nss.36bol.com/Statistics.aspx?id

I will try to keep up with whatever going on in the Sports world, mostly Soccer though, so stay tuned for more Sports Update

No comments:

Post a Comment